Fundamental information : content and structure of the primary chapters of a thesis work
Demands for the content of the thesis
The typical needs for this content of graduate certification (graduate) work of a graduate pupil must be as follows: relevance; research character; practical importance; clear framework, completeness; rational, consistent presentation for the product; validity of conclusions and proposals. The name regarding the topic for the last qualifying work (diploma work) should strictly correspond to its plan and content. Specific attention should always be paid to your wording of chapters, paragraphs associated with final qualifying work (thesis): it really is of fundamental value to see the subordination associated with basic theme for the work, the names of chapters and paragraphs.
The names of paragraphs must be formulated in order to not exceed the boundaries outlined by the true title associated with the chapter that unites them. Exactly the same can be mentioned concerning the name of this chapters pertaining to the theme of most work. Therefore, the subject must certanly be wider compared to the true names of specific chapters, nevertheless the name regarding the chapter, broader as compared to names of each and every associated with paragraphs so it contains. The overall content associated with main part should correspond http://custom-writings.org/ to your research topic and facilitate its disclosure. The presentation must certanly be built in a way that it looks reasoned, the judgments submitted are weighted, the rational basis is thought-out.
Structure of the thesis work
Diploma tasks are an independent scientific creative work of the student. Whatever the selected subject, it must consist of:
Chapter 1. Theoretical and methodological foundation for learning the situation.
Chapter 2. Characteristics and analysis regarding the item of research.
Chapter 3. Solving the practical problem, analyzing the outcomes, developing tips.
The final outcome.
In each chapter there ought to be paragraphs that are 2-3. The quantity of the thesis should be at the very least 80 and never significantly more than 90 pages of text. Record of sources and applications used is outside of the range for this amount.
Introduction. This basic part of the thesis, which contains the main trends within the study and growth of the situation, analyzes its existing state, substantiates the theoretical and practical relevance regarding the issue, formulates the target and goals associated with the project, offers a quick description associated with research item, the initial economic and statistical basis and other information found in task. Number of introduction: 3-5 pages of text.
Requirements for the introduction of the thesis
This content will include:
- – the relevance regarding the research, which can be based on a few factors: the necessity to complement the theoretical constructs pertaining to the trend being examined; the necessity for technology in new empirical information as well as in improving the techniques used or specific administration technologies for particular activities;
- – their education of development of the subject shows the amount of study associated with the stated issues when you look at the literature that is scientific as well as the direction of medical research inside the framework regarding the subject.
- – the objective of the analysis may be the desired result that is final of study. The goals regarding the work could be diverse (the meaning regarding the traits of phenomena which have perhaps not been studied prior to, contradictorily studied, the identification associated with the relationship of phenomena, the analysis associated with characteristics of the trend, generalization, the recognition of general patterns, the development of category, typology; adaptation of available technologies with their used in solving brand new problems);
- – the investigation task could be the selection of ways and way of reaching the goal relative to the hypothesis put forward;
- – the item of research will be the state, the world economy all together, or a form that is separate of cooperation;
- – the topic of research is always certain properties regarding the item, their correlation, the dependence of this object in addition to properties on any conditions. The characteristics of this item are measured, defined, classified. The topic of the analysis can be phenomena as a whole, their aspects that are individual relations between individual events as well as the whole;
- – the methodology associated with the research is just a description of a set of research methods utilized in the task for the growth of the main topic of research, the accomplishment of the purpose as well as the solution of this tasks assigned.